The second Annual Meeting of eMOTIONAL Cities project will be held on July 29th in Tartu, Estonia, embedded in the IUPE Conference (July 29th – August 1st, 2022).
a pre-organized session will take place on July 31st, under the scope of the eMOTIONAL Cities project (10:30am – 12:30 am):
- Urban built environment and mental health: A scoping review | Zeenat Kotval and Zenia Kotval (Michigan State University)
- Urban science and brain research. A systematic review of the literature | Leonardo Ancora, Inês Alves, Diego Mora, Ana Bonifácio, Paulo Morgado, Bruno Miranda (University of Lisbon)
- Spatial analysis of urban health. An eMOTIONAL Cities project protocol | Ana Paula Seraphim, Haifeng Niu, Elisabete A Silva (University of Cambridge)
- A wearable platform integrating environmental and health sensors in virtual and augmented reality: novel approaches for urban planning and design | Gonçalo Lopes, André Almeida, Filipe Carvalho, Ata Chokhachian, Daniele Santucci, Bruno Miranda (University of Lisbon)
- Estimating and mapping human-level particulate matter concentrations through satellite-based data | Rajchandar Padmanaban and Paulo Morgado (University of Lisbon)
Please check here the Conference Program.