We are glad to announce that the eMOTIONAL Cties project will be present at Portugal Smart Cities Summit 2022 that will be held at FIL – Parque das Nações, between the 11th and 13th of October. There will be eight exhibition sectors, namely governance, mobility, smart cities, energies, IT & IOT, water, waste and environment, cyber security, health and wellness.
This is the largest national event of knowledge transfer and innovation and a great opportunity for local authorities, national and international public and private entities, higher and secondary education Institutions, academic and scientific education, as well as technological companies and startups to reflect on the future of organizing cities in the world.
The “Smart Cities” concept encompasses more than mobility, digital platforms or sustainability. The key objective is the incorporation of all these areas in order to improve the lives of citizens. Therefore, Portugal Smart Cities Summit is the place of convergence and the physical marketplace for creating opportunities for the national and international market.
Check here the agenda 2022 and see below some photos of the previous event.
The second Annual Meeting of eMOTIONAL Cities project will be held on July 29th in Tartu, Estonia, embedded in the IUPE Conference (July 29th – August 1st, 2022).
a pre-organized session will take place on July 31st, under the scope of the eMOTIONAL Cities project (10:30am – 12:30 am):
- Urban built environment and mental health: A scoping review | Zeenat Kotval and Zenia Kotval (Michigan State University)
- Urban science and brain research. A systematic review of the literature | Leonardo Ancora, Inês Alves, Diego Mora, Ana Bonifácio, Paulo Morgado, Bruno Miranda (University of Lisbon)
- Spatial analysis of urban health. An eMOTIONAL Cities project protocol | Ana Paula Seraphim, Haifeng Niu, Elisabete A Silva (University of Cambridge)
- A wearable platform integrating environmental and health sensors in virtual and augmented reality: novel approaches for urban planning and design | Gonçalo Lopes, André Almeida, Filipe Carvalho, Ata Chokhachian, Daniele Santucci, Bruno Miranda (University of Lisbon)
- Estimating and mapping human-level particulate matter concentrations through satellite-based data | Rajchandar Padmanaban and Paulo Morgado (University of Lisbon)
Please check here the Conference Program.
NeuroUrbanismo – eMOTIONAL Cities was the theme of the conference which took place in Hospital CUF Descobertas (Lisbon) on May 25th. The eMOTIONAL Cities project was represented by Paulo Morgado, coordinator of the project.
More info here:
Green Savers organized their II Conference on May 25th entitled: “Smart Cities – The cities’ role in sustainability“and the eMOTIONAL Cities project took part in a roudtable.
Please check here this event.